FACEBOOK ADDICTED

Presentation BI

Okayy , hari ni sekolah macam biase. Takde ape yang menarik sangat. Waktu BI kott yang agak dramatik sikit ? HAHA ==' Study Literature , teacher Anisa divided us into three group. The first group - Fatin's group , Second group - Natasha's group and the last group was mine. Teacher asked us to do three simple task. First group must write a letter to answering the 'Are you still playing your flute' Poem. So, its fine lah to me right ? But I didnt get the 'Letter Task'. Hence, the secong group get the 'Dialog Task' , they must present the Poem through a conversation or most recently teacher always says is Dialog. Finally , my group was asked to write a simple Poem ! What the hecks ? ==' Grr. I'm not like SOOOO JIWANGGG kan ? Ohh My Gucci , HAHA !

Moreover , I'm in the same group with Hafiz Hilman , Hamimi and the other guys. At first , I was planned to keep quiet and let the guys do the task alone. HAHA. How cruel am I right ? But , in the end its me who supposed to read the poem with fully SAD EMOTION and present it in front of my other classmate. Tak gentlemen langsung lah dorang ni ! Apesal pulak a GIRL yang patut baca Poem kat laki ? Hishhh T.T tapii , while the other group present it earlier than mine, I take a sit at the back of class and I gathered all my emotions and I dont know why ?

Suddenly , I crying ! Crying over and over again. Then , its my turn to present our poem. Act, sebenarnye aku tak nak present kat depan. nak suruh Apiz yang baca poem tu kat depan. Poem tu sangat JIWANGGG ==' Eeuuuuwwwww ! Tapii, bila aku bace poem tu sangat sangat sangat suram ! Aku serious tak tahan , kenape aku mesti nanges ? Ni Apiz punye pasal la ni ==' Ciss ! Thenn , sampai abes waktu BI punn aku still nanges lagii *nanges dalam hati lahh =.=' HAHA. Thenn , disebabkan aku nanges je ken ? Aku asyik pusing belakang tempat duduk aku tengok muke AWEXX aku , AINN ! Huaaaa ~ Ain ain ain ain ! Kenape aku nanges ni ? Sebab dia tak call aku ke ? Aduhyaii. TIDAKK. Maybe die busyy kott ? Kite mane tahu kann ? Huhu.

Anna Izzat selesai menaip untuk tatapan mata anda :)


No comments:

Post a Comment